exhibit a: a picture that represents something i am thankful for each day
exhibit b: a picture that represents our day and what we have done
exhibit c: ideally, a picture of both girls together

Monday, March 15, 2010

march 15, 2010

exhibit a: this hymn says it better than i ever could...
        Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
let me hide myself in thee;
let the water and the blood,

from thy wounded side which flowed,

be of sin the double cure;

save from wrath and make me pure.

Not the labors of my hands

can fulfill thy law's commands;

could my zeal no respite know,

could my tears forever flow,

all for sin could not atone;

thou must save, and thou alone.

Nothing in my hand I bring,

simply to the cross I cling;

naked, come to thee for dress;

helpless, look to thee for grace;

foul, I to the fountain fly;

wash me, Savior, or I die.

While I draw this fleeting breath,

when mine eyes shall close in death,

when I soar to worlds unknown,

see thee on thy judgment throne,

Rock of Ages, cleft for me,

let me hide myself in thee.

exhibit b: meet imp. yep, she was just that and more today.
exhibit c:
aw, sweet picture...well this scene directly preceded it...
and that pretty much sums up our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment